Sunday 8 July 2012

DJ Decks



This cake was for my close friend's 18th back in April. What I loved about making it was that her mam had ordered the cake and she didn't know what she was getting. Her mother chose excellent elements for the cake. Firstly, it was Chocolate Fudge, a girls best friend. Secondly, it showed her daughters love of music, represented by the cake itself, as a DJ Decks.






On the cake was a GAA football, a BlackBerry Curve, and a bottle of WKD  Blue. Three different things that had significant meaning to the recipient of the cake





The cake had a lot of detail with all the little nozzles and buttons. Not only that, but I hand painted a 'screen' for it that read "Happy 18th Fiona!". 


This cake was really time consuming but worth it in the end!
I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment